FACE FORWARD is my signature women in leadership programme.
...and unlike much of the dry, old-fashioned 'talk n chalk' that fills the training space, it does a lot more than simply arm your women with better management techniques.
Utilising the most effective elements from my 15 years delivering training to thousands of women, it facilitates a powerful inner transformation that leads women to overcome imposter syndrome, trust their own voice and advocate for themselves.
Used successfully by companies of all sizes, it can be delivered both in person and virtually.
"The women who go on Face Forward always score highest on our quarterly, high potential assessment days, and advance within the company. The programme became so popular there was a long waiting list to attend at one point!...Jodi helps take talented women to the next level and has truly made a difference to our workplace."
Julie George, Senior HR Manager, JD Wetherspoon
- Along with improved leadership skills (92% of delegates earn higher ratings from their managers on key management competencies), Face Forward helps women combat impostor syndrome, trust their own voice and advocate for their career.
- Shows women how to navigate some of the REAL, practical barriers to success (i.e. returning from maternity leave; caring responsibilities; health issues, like perimenopause) by developing skills for managing work life balance and becoming more resilient.
- Gives you the ability to confidently promote your women to senior leadership positions (saving you time and money by not having to recruit externally). Face Forward cohorts (typical size 12 delegates) average 28% promoted within 6 months.
- Helps you retain and nurture talent by making women feel valued. Face Forward is always popular (clients often have long waiting lists to attend) and delegates’ engagement scores notably rise by an average of 24% because of the training's lasting impact.
- Builds diversity into your leadership and succession pipeline, by incorporating training on coaching / mentoring future female managers. Helps create a culture of female development that will attract more women to the business.
Or if you're one of those cynical CEOs who thinks gender diversity is just a box-ticking exercise that doesn’t benefit your bottom line, read these now:
What women who attend Face Forward say!
“This was the most life changing course I’ve ever attended!”
“Honestly the best thing I’ve been on in my 20-year career…wish I had done something like this sooner. Jodi made me look at work-life balance in a whole new way and I finally seem to have things under control. Work is going much better.”
“I suffer from anxiety and found Face Forward more beneficial than years of therapy.”
“I came in a bit sceptical, I didn’t know what to expect. But straight away I was put at ease by Jodi and now I miss the programme…This was the best course I’ve ever been on.”
“I now keep asking myself “what would Jodi say” and then I make myself go for it.”
“I’ve never felt so inspired.”
“BE MORE DOG was very relevant for me… I’ve now been networking up a storm in the business. My profile is so much larger.”
“This came at such a good time for me - I had just started a new role and I was feeling under-confident, but now I’m owning it. Love Jodi!”
“Will we be rolling this out to the whole business? I hope so!”
“Omg Jodi, I was so scared of presenting but after the programme I had to deliver a presentation to 80 key stakeholders…and I SMASHED it. I actually can’t wait to do it again.”
“I went for an interview and they commented my presentation was the most engaging one they saw. Oh, and I obviously got the promotion!”
“My manager noticed how much more confident I am now.”
“My whole team has commented that I’m really different, more open and approachable (I thought I was before!) I can be direct, maybe even intimidating but now I know when to change that and bring people with me.”
“Thank you thank you thank you thank you for sending me on Face Forward, so valuable, not just for work but for my whole life.”
“I kept coming second in the last few interviews I’d gone on…Both my mentor and manager said it was my confidence. After Face Forward I went for an interview and got the role I had wanted for ages. The interviewer called my manager and complimented me on my confidence…Face Forward!”
“I’m so much more confident saying what I want. I realised that the only person standing in my way was me.”
“The course helped me realise how much I’d been hiding. Probably ever since I’d come back from maternity leave…But I started to speak up more in meetings which got noticed. And I recently joined the senior management team!”
“Jodi was fantastic! I loved Face Forward.”
“The other day our CEO stopped me in the corridor and asked if I’d been on ‘that Face Forward programme’ I said yes and he got this impressed look on his face, nodded and said “I can tell”.”
“Please send all the men on this course too, they also need to Face Forward!”
“I feel so much more in control. I’m delegating more, saying no, and giving more effective feedback. Honestly I used to avoid all of that…I use the techniques we learnt every day! My red folder sits on my desk.”
“Coming back after maternity leave felt weird…I felt like I’d forgotten who I was but this programme came at the perfect time and helped me find ME again. Or an even more confident me!”
“I’ve learnt to say no more, which means I have more time for what actually matters. I’m having much more impact with my team now.”
“Thank you, Jodi, for giving me the confidence to push myself and apply for the role I’d been thinking about. I got it!!”
“I open the doors to a Face Forward programme and they get booked up instantly. No chasing, no convincing, no ‘we don’t have time to be away from the business’…It’s an HR Managers dream. Thanks Jodi x”
“I’ve done lots of psychometric profiling in the past, but Jodi’s Animal Instinct thing is the first time I actually GET IT. It’s made a real difference to both myself and my team already and the way we communicate.”